8th Grade End of Year Field Trip to Detroit
On May 17, 2023 Hart 8th graders will travel to Detroit for their annual end-of-the-year field trip. The trip includes:
- Motor coach transportation to/from Detroit (buses will depart Hart at 6:30 a.m. and return at approximately 6:15 p.m.)
- Diamond Jacks River Tour of the Detroit and Canadian shorelines
- Behind-the-scenes tour of Ford Field, home of the Detroit Lions
- Comerica Park to watch the Detroit Tigers play the Pittsburgh Pirates
- Lunch at Comerica Park
For more information, including how to register for the trip, please click on the following link: TigerGameInfoPacket-2023.pdf
Other important information:
- The cost of the trip is $135 per student, and per chaperone.
- All chaperones must submit an I-Chat Authorization form for volunteers, as required by the State of Michigan. Please click on the following link to access the electronic form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdTCfIMXKlbtTE1Vf7zPkNPEzwwaIr8-qMi2gJIZ8XeWP23uQ/viewform
- The deadline for registration is December 15, 2022
- Students attending the field trip must turn in a permission slip (included in the packet) signed by a parent or guardian to their Science teacher by the December 15, 2022 deadline. Students without a signed permission slip on file will not be permitted to attend.
- To make a confidential request for financial assistance, please email Mrs. Roberts at HartMiddleSchool@rochester.k12.mi.us.