Meet Our Counselors:
6th Grade Counselor
7th Grade Counselor
8th Grade Counselor
Virtual Campus Counselor
Counseling Quick Links:
Important Dates and Information
Spring, 2021 Exam for Credit
- Deadline Date: April 15, 2021
- The tests will be administered on May 7th and May 15th and will take place at Rochester High School (1361 Walton Blvd, Rochester).
5th Grade Parent Information Videos - Availible 3/3/21. Click link below:
6th & 7th Grade Students - Important Dates for Scheduling 2021-2022:
- Week of Feb. 22: 6th and 7th Grade Counselors will distribute and present the 2021-2022 scheduling materials in Social Studies Classes.
- March 4: Due date for course requests to be entered in StudentVue. (Instructions are included with scheduling materials).
- March 5: Scheduling cards are due to Social Studies teachers.
Advanced Placement Testing Information
Attention 6th grade students: If you are interested in taking Advanced Placement tests for Accelerated Math 7, please complete an application by March 12 using the Advanced Placement testing link below. Please read the application for additional information regarding Advanced Placement testing. Testing will take place on Thursday, March 18th.
Attention 7th grade students: If you are interested in taking Advanced Placement tests for Advanced Language Arts 8 and/or Algebra 1, please complete an application by March 12 using the Advanced Placement link below. Please read the application for additional information regarding Advanced Placement testing. Testing will take place on Wednesday, March 17 and Thursday, March 18th.
Advanced Placement testing Application Link: https://forms.gle/mJ88XUdufvKQKR5w8
8th Grade Students - Important Dates for 9th Grade Scheduling 2021-2022:
- March 8-9: Video presentation from the Stoney Creek counselors shown to 8th graders in their science class. Materials for scheduling passed out in science class as well. Stoney Creek counselors will be available to answer student questions at Hart.
- March 10: Virtual Stoney Creek 8th grade parent night. More information to follow.
- March 16: Due date for 9th grade course requests to be entered online in StudentVue.
- March 17: All 9th grade scheduling cards are due to the Hart Counseling Office at the beginning of 1st hour. It is okay to return the cards early.
Click here for High School Registration Information 2021-22: High School Registration Information 2021-22
Counseling and Attendance Office Support:
Phone (248) 726-4521
Fax (248) 726-4505
*Family and Student Support
*Transfers and Drops
*Academic Records and Testing
Phone (248) 726-4507
Fax (248) 726-4505
* Medical Action Plans
*Health Information and Medications
* Homework Requests